Tuesday, March 30, 2010

RUSH RUSH

Another tiring day of working! Had a shift of 5.5 hours, but today didn't seem to be as busy as last Wednesday, I wonder why? Hmmm... One of the staffs taught me on how to deal with the front counter, how to take orders and how to operate the cash register! I was so excited but nervous when I was facing the customers to take the orders, so worried that I was going to get any mistakes! However, everything went smoothly... It's time for me to memorize the menu as soon as possible so that I won't be that panic anymore! Woohoo~!

Had a cup of jasmine green tea on my way to the bus stop, passed by a crowd which caught my attention! I stopped and checked out what was happening among the crowd... There was a street performer in the crowd performing his tricks and everyone was surrounding him for his show with a burst of applause after each of his tricks! It was awesome and fun... Stopped for about 5 minutes and managed to get some pictures from far as I was actually should be rushing home for preparation of my evening class! XD

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment