Saturday, March 20, 2010

I GET A JOB

Got a call from Jackpot Dining and finally, I get a part-time job. Was informed to go for an interview next Wednesday and start training before I can work there! Hope everything will be just fine. I was too excited until I’d forgotten to ask for the pay of ea hour! However, based on what my friend told me who worked there before, the pay was AUD 9 per hour! Personally was not really care about the pay at all, as long as I can get something to do as to fill up my leisure time, then I’ll be satisfying enough! Yes, good luck for me!

Went to sing karaoke with friends last night at cyber city in fortitude valley! It costs AUD 36.90 ea; including dinner and drinks where ea person can choose one dish along with rice, but it was still so expensive man! It was a session of 4 hours which you can sing as many songs as you want within the period. It was really fun, being the first time to sing in Brisbane since I was here since last July. The songs are still considered quite updated, at least some of the new songs I haven’t listen before. Maybe it’s because I hardly get updated to new Mandarin songs for a long time. The dishes provided were actually quite nice! I really enjoy the food so much.

After that, we all followed on a friend’s car home. However, he missed so many turnings and ended up the one who was supposed to go home first became the last one to go home! LOL! Poor driver, he had to fetch 5 of us home before he can go home! Wakakaka! Never mind, he is a nice guy though! Next Wednesday will be Stella’s birthday. Had a plan with Jace to get a shared present for her tomorrow in the city and as well do a little shopping, I guess? Wonder what to get for her… Hmmm…

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment