Sunday, March 7, 2010

UPSET

Feeling so upset last night...

Still he can't understand me, not even a little bit of me...
He only believe that what he thinks is right, never listen for explanations, never accept any, too! We have been together for about half a year and he can never understand me, can't even read my mind for just a little bit. Compare to my friend which I have known for a very short period of time, he can understand who I really need and what I am thinking all the time. How can this happen? Is it because he never sincere enough? Or just because I'm too hard to be understood?

And HIM, popped into me in Facebook just after my slight argument which made me so upset and HIM, as well can be sensitive enough to feel something was not right in me! Gosh...! The whole world can understand me and he CAN'T! Feeling much better after talking with HIM in the phone. Don't really want to mention much about what happened, but HE can probably guess it with no doubt. After the call, I fall asleep in no time!

Thanks for always being there for me, you guys are always my good friends ever!

* he = L , he = B , HIM = SN

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment