Thursday, March 4, 2010

TRUE FRIENDS

It is kinda confusing recently, questions are all around my mind. Why is he acting so weird? Am I not caring enough or I care too much? Is it so hard to be friends? I just don’t understand. What’s wrong with him… I’m really trying to be friendly… Am I overdone it?

Housemates will be having party later at the living hall. She invited me to join, but I refused. Our channel is just too different I guess. I found it so hard to blend in…

Spider web on my window casement continuing to the fence, with a spider hanging on the web…Ewww…Disgusting!!! No one can help me to clear that thing, and I’m so afraid of bugs… What can I do? Sigh~~~

Chatted in the MSN with a friend last night and he kept telling me the same line over and over – “Maybe you think that you’re not as good as what I see, but you’re not as bad as what you think you’re… Just maintain who you’re and don’t change any of you…” While, another friend was telling me that “No matter how complicated you think you’re, only someone that truly know you well can understand who you really are…” I’m so happy to have both of them as my friends, because they really can read my mind very very well…! Lucky to have friends like them… Really appreciate that…

* he = L , he(MSN) = PY , he = K

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment