Monday, March 1, 2010

RAIN RAIN RAIN

Another rainy day. The weather is really cool outside. I prefer to stay at home and have a nice nap, but I got class at 5pm today. I left my apartment approximately 4.30pm with my umbrella that I bought years ago without using it more than 10 times, I guess. I rushed to the bus stop to catch the bus which was about to take-off, and my legs were half wet due to the water splash. Sigh!

The lecturer was really cute. Her teaching was just like a kindergarten teacher. We laughed the whole class period. However, we did learn a lot as well. After a 2 hours lecture, the rain remained the same. Drizzling!

I’m having headache now, might because of getting a bit of the rain just now. Wondering what is he doing now? Does he miss me like I do? Hope everything is fine. Gonna continue streaming my show now!!! XD


* he = L

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment