Saturday, March 13, 2010

WELCOMING PARTY

Last night was a crazy night, at least for my housemates; they did have a crazy party! Everyone dressed with recyclable materials such as plastic bags, paper boxes, etc. The party started around 9pm. Before that, one of the housemates came and knocked on my door and asked me to join them for the party! I said “Okay, maybe later!” Shut my door and continued on with my internet surfing. It was so lively out at the dining hall. Didn’t really feel like joining them for the party. I stayed in my room with my headset on, listening to the songs that I had just finished downloading.

About 2 hours later, again someone knocked on my door! It was a guy this time, a stranger, and he invited me passionately to join them for the party! I tried to reject but I failed. So I went out of my room to the dining hall, standing there not knowing what to do and just looked at the crowd. Everyone was awesome with their innovative outfits! All the guys were naked at the upper part! That was HOT! Girls were all sexy and seducing! WOW! What kind of party was this? I thought my housemate was telling me that this is a ‘Welcoming Party’?

A moment later, I went back to my room, I just can’t fit into the crowd! Around 11pm, I grabbed my towel and walked to the shower. Tried to keep myself awake as I didn’t know when will the party ended and I can’t sleep with the party ON! After awhile, another knocking on my door and I heard someone shouting “Jeanette! Jeanette! Come out!” Okay, I guessed this time I can’t run away! Went out again with another housemate holding my hand, walking around the dining hall to meet some new friends! (I can barely remember their names now) There were about 30-40 people!!! How can I remember their names under this kind of surroundings?

Sat back on the couch, I looked around and suddenly, the guy that knocked on my door at the very first time showed up. His very first line was “Finally, I see you again!” We talked to each other and the only few things I remembered about him is – Jason, American, Engineering Program at UQ! Gosh! Another Jason! I have had tons of friends named Jason! Meanwhile, my housemate introduced another guy. What’s his name? I’d forgotten! I can only remember that he is a Mexican and also a business management student from UQ!

The party continued on until 3am and the dining hall was a total mess! They'd promised to clean it up after the party. I hope so! I headed back to my room feeling exhausted! After replying his SMS which I left out hours ago, I fall asleep in seconds!


* he = B

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment