Sunday, March 21, 2010

SHOPPING

Woke up quite late this morning around 11am, decided just to have some milk until afternoon. Met up with my friend at the city and we had our lunch at one of the shop in Elizabeth Arcade. The food was so so. Walked around the city not knowing what to buy for Stella as her birthday gift, we went to Myer and ended up we were shopping for ourselves! LOL! Based on what Jace and Sam told me, Stella likes rose product and Anna Sui. There's no Anna Sui at the city except perfume and we don't want to buy any of that for her. At last, we managed to get some rose products from L'Occitane! Hope she'll like them! Then, we did our own shopping again, and both buying the same handbag from Guess! The outlet was having 25% sale for all items! How can we miss the chance?

After that, we went for ice-cream and sat on the bench for a little chitchat! Suddenly, a stranger was shouting at us and approached us! Out of no where, he sat down beside me and started to chat up with me! GOSH! Who the hell is he? I was so shocked and he kept on talking and talking non-stop asking me questions! He asked us to join him and his friend for a drink! What the hack? I rejected him politely, he finally gave up and walked away! What a weirdo!!! It's time to go home, I grabbed Subway on my way home for dinner! What a happy shopping day and weekend...^^

1 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Unknown said...

dont eat so much ice-cream ah, gin-net mui mui.... let lai-si kor kor eat all bah :p

Post a Comment