Thursday, March 25, 2010

1ST WORKING DAY

What a tiring day yesterday! Started my 1st day, working in a restaurant in the city. Everything was so new to me, new staffs, new environment, and new experience! Arrived at the restaurant around 9.20am and waited for the manager to come around 9.30am. She taught me a lot before we got into the busy lunch hours! I couldn’t be at the front counter because I was still newbie and was not familiar with the menu yet, so I was in charge of the cleaning up! Rushed in and out to clear the table for the flow of customers! It was not really easy to work during the lunch hours and I was in the shift! It was really busy and tiring. However, the manager told me that it was not really considered busy yesterday! OMG! Are you sure? That was not considered a busy one? Then I really can’t imagine how busy will it be if it is considered “BUSY”! Finish my shift around 2pm, it was time for me to go home and ready up for my evening class!

At night, I tried to call him and asked for my test paper which I sent him requesting his help on some questions! However, he was out for supper with his client, AGAIN! Failed to ask what I wanted to, I hung up the call.

Was not able to fall asleep after I had lied on the bed for about half an hour, picked up my phone again, I called him instead! He didn’t pick up my call. Got his SMS after few seconds telling me that he missed my call. I called back again and we talked. He was as well hanging out with a bunch of friends at a stall near his apartment. Was planning to hang up the call so that I won’t be disturbing him for the hang out, but he insisted to talk! Okay, at least he is a different one! We talked for about an hour, and I was grumbling a lot. He is really a good friend to talk to; he never rejects my request, even though how ridiculous my request will be… He is being a caring one; he’ll always be the one accompanying me whenever I need him to. Seriously, having a good friend like him is really much better than having a lover who can hardly be there for me when I need him to be!!!

* he = SN, he = B

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment