Thursday, March 4, 2010

MISS

Suddenly recall of some sweet memories...

Miss the time he brought me out for dinner at a Japanese Restaurant...
Miss the time he gave me a ride around the Brisbane city...
Miss the time he brought me to the look-out point during last winter...
Miss the time we had a walk from Southbank to the bridge...
Miss the time I hid under his comforter whenever I felt cool...
Miss the time we went for groceries every Saturday/Sunday...
Miss the time I waited him to come home and had dinner with me...

The most I miss... is the feeling of me relying on him... the feeling of him hugging me in his arms... the pumping of his heart and his body temperature...

I can no longer feel these anymore... We are not even considered as friends...

Is it because we used to be together? Or this is just because I still can't totally let go...

Try so hard to keep everything out of my mind...
Try so hard to control myself not to think of the past...
Try so hard to be friendly with him, to treat him as a friend...

However, he seems to resist, cold and detached...

I can no longer care the one I really wanted to care...

Yet he still misunderstand who I really care the most which I can't do it in actions nor speak out through words...

Speechless... Helplessness... I truly hope that we can still become friends... True friends that are trustworthy...

* he = L

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment