Tuesday, March 16, 2010

RELATIONSHIP? FLING?

Read one of my friend's blog which I found really interesting. The topic of the blog is "Relationship and Flings". I do agree with some of the points. If you guys want to have a look at his blog post, you can go to this website http://roychiew.xanga.com/717476222/relationship-and-flings/...

The lines which really impressed me are:
1. "There's no such thing as a 3 months relationship, vice versa, there's no such things as a 2 years fling"
2. "A fling can easily turn into a relationship, likewise a relationship can easily turn into a fling"

For my summing up after reading his blog - Just be clear on what you really into and don't ever make the other party to misunderstand the true 'relation' you're having with him/her, to lessen the broken-hearts and also unnecessary vexations!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment