Saturday, March 6, 2010

FUN, MEANINGFUL & HAPPY

I'm back...back to my little room...

Went to my friend's house far away at Diamond Place on Friday for an overnight-Lami-session. Really had a lotsa fun there. His friends are all funny, nice and friendly. Besides, I did copy some movies and series for my leisure time activity. It's always great to have close friends around. I really can't wait for another drop-by soon.

Later will be going for a movie "Alice in the Wonderland (3D)" at 6.30pm with another bunch of friends that I just met recently. Although I'm not so close with them, I do believe that we'll be having another great time hanging out.

And for tomorrow... SEXPO! Not really sure what kind of event it is. Based on what my friend told me, it's about SEX! My friend asked me to join them for the event and so I bought the ticket online. After that, I'm planning to go for a check on the price of some items which he requested yesterday! ^^... Wish that my following weekends will be just like this weekend - - FUN, MEANINGFUL & HAPPY!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment