Saturday, March 27, 2010

PARTY

Had my Tech 4 exam yesterday at 1pm, discussed about some of the test paper with friends before entering the exam hall, but we were still all kinda blur about how to do! It was something to do with Physics, and undeniable my Physics is always suck! That was an open-book exam, but it didn't seem to help much! Wahahahaha~! However, I did try my best to answer all the questions!

Reached home around 4.30 after the exam, sat back in front of my laptop which had been resting for the whole day! LOL! Checked on the emails and started surfing Facebook again! Nothing much to do actually. Prepared up myself to get ready for Stella's birthday at her apartment, I walked about 15 minutes to her house somewhere around Toowong. The food she prepared was awesome, so envy that she can cook so well! We enjoyed the food so much and after that... It's alcohol time!!! We had beers, wine and as well hard liquor~! We drank, we sang, we danced and we took photos! Really enjoy the food, drinks and the music a lot~! Kinda dizzy after drinking mixture of all the alcohols. Went back home around 12am, it was really fun but tiring! All the girls planned to go to KlubKandy for Easter celebration on 5th Arpil! WooHoo... Can't wait till then!

Checked my phone this morning and I just realised that my iPhone was on silent mode all the time. I had 9 missed calls from my mom! GOSH! Called her back immediately and she was so angry... 'I'm so sorry, mom!' And from her, I got to know that my brother was infected by Dengue fever again... The third time he got this, SIGH~! Wish that he can recover as soon as possible! Take care yo, BRO!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment