Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I WANT PEACE

Walked home from Toowong just now after having dinner with my classmate, so tired~! Was planning to take the bus home actually, but the bus seemed to take years to reach the stop, so I decided to walk home. Long time never walked home already... It was a good exercise, I was sweating when I reached home just now. It feels great!

Thought of him when I was walking home. We used to walk home several times from the city and from Toowong. Suddenly, HE popped into my mind, telling me not to think of those sad, disappointed and past moments! As HE told me to quote HIS words to him before - "No need to understand as you know better and no need to frame me for all the past tense. Which I never did to you. Your pea brain don't seem like work as you could. As you have all along being so selfish and selfminded. I do have my life and I didn't leave you any offline message which I can talk it out rather than doing it cowardly. Stop acting like an old child!!" HE was angry, angry of him being so rude to me till I was so sad and cried in the phone. I can understand why is HE so angry. However, I don't have the courage to quote HIS words to him, as this will make endless problems and wrangles! Everything is a PAST. And I don't want anything to be more complicated! I want PEACE!

Thanks to HIM! I know HE cares about me, but I just can't promise anything/do anything for HIM. So sorry!

* HE = SN , he = L

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment