Sunday, March 14, 2010

INTERESTING

Met someone who I find quite interesting to chat with yesterday in MSN. Where did he get my MSN? From AhMoi of course. A website which I joined few years back, stopped for quite sometime and is recently active again. He is a flight steward, a part-time DJ and an entertainer, funny and nice! Chatting with him is really fun. He talks a lot. He dances and sings in front of the cam! He shares his interest which is almost the same as me – the music!

(Afro Medusa, Seamus Haji, David Guetta, LMFAO)

He introduces so many nice songs for me and I love them so much! He is definitely an amusing one! He doesn’t act like his age, definitely NOT! He is way younger than what he actually is! It is really a waste of being a flight steward and has not enough time to be in any relationship! With his look and his personality, he would probably married by now! Not really knowing well about him, but I hope that he won’t be a bad one! It is really hard to meet someone that can talk crap with you all the time and he did! That was great! I really do enjoy chatting with this kind of person. No hard feeling and you don’t feel awkward!

Got his SMS around 12++am, I was just preparing to sleep. Feeling happy that he’ll SMS me that he promised to and he did! However, I was too tired and dizzy. After a few SMS, I fall asleep.

Woke up quite early this morning around 9.30am! It’s Sunday and I don’t have any plan! Had some cereal for breakfast and sat back in front of my laptop. Checked on my MSN and this time I got his offline messages showing a time stamp around 5am! Gosh! He was still awake at 3am? Probably just get back from work/drinking with his co-workers? Alerting me about my objective of being in Brisbane and not to forget about taking good care of my own!

PS: Of course I know that and YOU need not to worry, okay? I’ll always remember what YOU said!

* he = M , he = B , he/you = SN

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment