Tuesday, March 16, 2010

HUNTING FOR SUPPER

Went out with one of my friend who I met in Tawau during Chinese New Year! We just recently find out that we are both staying almost at the same area in Brisbane! Hahaha... She called me for a supper just now. Was planning to have Dim Sum at The Manor along with her friends and I got to know new friends! We drove all the way there and the shop happened to be closed. So we finally decided to eat at a Hong Kong restaurant. Her friends are nice and friendly. It's good to know that there's some close friends around!

Reached home around 12.45am, feeling so tired. Went into my room and checked on my MSN! So many offline messages... Replied one by one and some happened to be offline already. And now, it's time for me to sleep! Really exhausted! Good night everyone!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment