Sunday, February 28, 2010

SUNDAY PLAN

It’s been raining continuously since I reached Brisbane. However most of the time, it’s just drizzling.

Woke up quite early this morning, after having a simple breakfast, I took a bath. Sat back in front of my laptop, I did things that I usually do. Then, I streamed for some anime that I hadn’t watched since Chinese New Year. Gosh! I missed so many episodes…!

At about 12pm, I went to the city to have lunch with my friend. We walked around the city to buy some stuff. Searched for my backpack in few shops and finally, got one from Crumpler (free stickers and cute little matches) Aww~~~!

Bought my facial wash, some groceries and at last, had a movie called “Percy Jackson & Olympians the Lightning Thief”... For me, it’s quite a nice movie to watch.

Headed home at around 6pm, went up for dinner with my friend, chitchat for awhile and got back to my room.

...Wondering when will he return my hard disc. Don’t really want to call him and ask for it, so I can only wait for him to give it back to me, I guess...

SMS him just now, he was having dinner + “Lao Sang”. Envy envy envy!!! Really hope that I’m now with my family for the reunion dinner, too. ~T.T~

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment