Tuesday, April 27, 2010

FRIED RICE

Was on the cam with him last night as well waiting for another HIM to come over! However, HE kept changing HIS time from last Wednesday to Monday 8.30pm to Monday 10pm! Wasn't feeling that happy with HIS hesitation on meeting up with me, I told HIM that I was tired and unable to meet HIM at 10pm. Then, I continued on chatting with him. He told me not to bother about HIM anymore as HIS attitude is just childish... He also told me that HE got no reason to angry at me, because HE was the one to let go at first, if HE feels angry, then he doesn't really understand what's the meaning of 'break up'! And if HE keeps on being like this, HE is just creating contradiction for HIMself! (Maybe he was right after all... It's time for me to let go and as well for HIM... I guess!)

Received his sms this morning, checked the time stamp on the message, it was 4.39am! OMG! He is always sleeping that late... Speechless & helpless! Replied his message and I went to work.

Went for work around 9am, today wasn't that busy after all because there were another 2 guys helping me for the table cleaning! However, I'm still tired... After a 4-hour shift, I went to the nearby Coles to get some groceries for my fried rice! Was unable to find the luncheon meat that I wanted to cook with my fried rice, ended up getting some chicken roll instead. Then, I grabbed a bag of Crunchy Salad as my vege for the fried rice because of my laziness on cutting carrots and all that! LOL!

And... Here's my outcome for my fried-rice-of-the-day! And it is to be stored for my following dinners!
Tasted a little bit just now, it was really not bad (as in my opinion)! XD

Then, I received his sms again... He is just so cute! He can always make me smile just by his sms... What a good friend I have! 

* he - M, HE - L, he - B

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment