Wednesday, April 21, 2010

TIRED OF YOU

I'm so tired...so tired of you...spinning in my mind...

Yes! I like somebody else! Isn't it a good excuse for me to drag you out of my mind just for a little while? No matter it's a lie or a matter of self-comfort, it will still actually makes me relieve a bit...even just a bit...

I seriously don't know what happen to me. Everytime I receive your sms, it's like a stroke to me, my heart is still aching everytime I see your name appear in my phone! Why is this happening? I'm so tired of explaining things that you'll never get right... I'm so exhausted in reading your ludicrous messages which I'd explained for so many times and you refused to accept the truth! You're just so stubborn!

Just now when I was in the bus on my way home, listening to 'Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One'...Recalling all the memories we had...My tears dropped out of my control, immediately I swiped away the tears on my cheeks...Telling myself again that... 'Yes! I like somebody else! I don't love YOU anymore!'...

Please stop acting like you care when you're no longer in love with me. Stop telling me that you're still angry because I like the other guy right after we broke up! I don't need to tell you HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU when we are no longer couple! I don't need to show HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT YOU when you can only tell that I LIKE OTHER GUY BUT NOT YOU!

Just like what you said to me... "You just can't fit into my life, mix with my friends...etc" Yes! I can't fit into your life, not even for a tiny little part of your life...And like what you requested me to get out of your life! This time, I by-heart begging you please just leave me alone and get out of my mind!!!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment