Sunday, April 4, 2010

WEIRD DREAM

Was having a potluck party at my friend's house last night! Before that in the afternoon, 7 of us went to UQ Sports Centre to attend the Mini Olympic hold by UQHKSA!
They consisted of 4 different types of sports (badminton, basketball, volleyball, soccer) for all the members/non-members to participate in! The hall was crowded with people and the event started punctually at 1pm! All people took part eagerly and really had fun!!! I was busy taking pictures at 1st, then ended up in a basketball play because my friend's team got a vacant spot! After that, we grouped for the volleyball session and unbelievably, I still managed to score 2 points for our team just by serving! XD... And for the 3rd ball, I sprained my arm! Sigh!
We left the event around 4.30pm, headed home to bath and went straight to Stella's house for the preparation of food. We made baked tuna pasta, fried noodles and Caesar salad! Reached the potluck party around 8pm, having lots of fun...
Had an really idiot dream last night which I was awoke early in the morning around 6am! How could I have such dream? This really frightened me... I can't stop slapping my own face after the awakening! DAMN!!! How can I had such fucking idiot stupid dream!!! (please allow me to be vulgar, sorry!)

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment