Friday, April 9, 2010

PALAZZO VERSACE

Woke up early in the morning about 8.30am, got ready to go to Harbour Town! A shopping paradise with cheaper stuff price compare with Brisbane! Was so excited about the trip... We had our tuna sandwiches as breakfast in the car prepared by Stella... Took about 45mins drive and finally, we reached our destination!!!
The very 1st thing that caught my eyes was the fruits piled up like mountain just at the entrance of Harbour Town! Later on, while I was walking around with my friends, I spotted something displayed on the showcase of a gift shop -- Skull! Hahahaha... One of my favourite item!
We decided to split up for our own shopping... So, I went straight to City Beach to get something I'd been longing for -- surfing pants and tees! The shop was on sale, everything was almost half of the original price! I managed to grab 2 pants and 2 tees! And there was a shopkeeper shouting with her megaphone " It's now a 5mins discount time for all the tops~ Whoever brings me their tops will get another extra discount on the price... $20 will be $10 and $ 17 will be $12 etc... " I rushed to her spot and you guess what? I got an extra $20 discount for my tees! Then, I went to Ralph Lauren where the skinny-cut polo tee was only $59 ea! I wanted to grab the black one but it was out of stock, so I got no choice but to choose the pink one as I had the white one already! After that, I met up with one of my friends and had some donuts, where I spotted a cute little baby sitting in his stroller! I tried to sneak-shot on him but he finally caught me~! Hahaha! Lastly, I bought another 2 tees from Nike for only $30! SATISFACTION!!!

After the shopping, we went straight to Surfers' Paradise! They bought kites for the beach... Managed to fly one of the kites, and failed the other one! LOL! The girls started camwhore session again which the guys had to suffer a bit to be our cameraman! Hahahaha!
Around 6pm, we got prepared and headed off to Palazzo Versace! Had our $82 buffet dinner there! It was really a nice place! All the decorations and the fitments were perfect! The waiter told us that the candle stand was costing $700++. LOL! However, the buffet was really so-so! The food that I liked the most was the dessert -- Tiramisu! The most important thing that I wanted to mention is -- the toilet! The interior of the toilet was really awesome! It was just luxurious! Last but not least, you can found the VERSACE everywhere at the place...the wall, the cushions, the utensils, the menu...and even the tap!



0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment