Saturday, April 24, 2010

HAPPIEST WORKING DAY

Happy that I was assigned to be at the front counter for the cashier registering that day working! This was the very first time for me to deal with the customers during lunch hour (the busiest time everyday)! I was so nervous, but I managed to do the job smoothly with a little bit of mistake! Phew! There were some customers who really talk to me a lot and also gave me some good compliments which made me overjoy that day!

I still remembered there was a customer who only brought a credit card with him for his lunch, and our shop happened to accept CASH only! However, I had entered his order and I had to wait him to go all the way back to his office to get his money in order to get his lunch paid... Therefore, one of the cashier register was put by as to wait for his return... He came back with a $20 note on his hand, paying his order and smiled at me saying "You're so charming and delighting! Happy to be served by you and have a nice day!" I replied "Thank you and same to you!"... I was so so so happy when I heard his praise on me...^^

Then there was another guy who stood in front of the menu for a very long period of time deciding what to order... And he finally stepped in front of the counter and asked me "Shall I get the roasted duck with rice? Or shall I go with the beef brisket with rice? I will like to have both of them, but I can't finish all of them... Hmm... Which will you recommend me to have?" Then I was actually stunned for a moment, and I replied "I will choose the roasted duck, as it is always the fastest 'sold out' item everyday! You can have the brisket the other time!" Then he smile at me happily and said "Okay, I'll have one roasted duck with rice then... Thank you!" His expression was just so innocent, so cute!!! Hahahahaha...

That was my happiest working day ever!!!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment