Monday, April 12, 2010

ANNOYING

Was awaken by a call this morning! DAMN! The whatever survey thingy again! They just can't give up on calling me? Why? This time, telling me that I got the 2nd prize in their lucky draw few weeks back which worth a AUD 150,000! Are you kidding me? Am I that lucky? I just didn't want to waste too much time on talking with the person on the other side, so I pretended to be very disinterested on the winning of the lucky draw, yet she didn't give up on persuading me to believe it! Talked with her in the phone for like almost 1 hour, darn it! She just won't give up, so I have no choice but to give her some of my simple personal details which she said she needed it for transferring my prize over! Blah Blah Blah! Next, she asked me to confirm this confirm that and also talked with her manager for confirmation! Again, blah blah blah! I got no mood to listen to her bullshit! I slighted over with her and hung up the call! Argh!!! So irritating and annoying!!!

Then I went to work. Finished my shift around 3pm just now, and I went straight to the Hazel Tea Shop to get a pearl milk tea! Seriously, the 'pearl' was awesome! It's sweet enough and chewy! Once you had it, you can never resist it! Trust me!!! I fall in love with the chewiness and the sweetness of the 'pearl', ghastly, I finished the whole cup in just 5 mins! Now I know why my friends kept recommending me to this shop! Managed to get the photos on it's empty cup because... before I was able to reach home, the pearl milk tea had already finished! LOL!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment