Monday, May 3, 2010

IP MAN 2 & BUDDHA FEST

Woke up around 9.30am yesterday, took a bath and ready to go out with my friends for breakfast! Took a bus with a friend to 8 miles plain and met with another friend there. Then he fetch us to a restaurant for some dim sum! Been there for few times, but this was the very 1st time I tried so many different kind of dim sum! Satisfied and nice! After that, we went for a movie in the same shopping mall... Ip Man 2 was what we watched!!!
Compared to Ip Man 1, I'll say that Ip Man 2 is better. The main character Donnie Yen is more humorous! I laughed all the way through the movie, but still touched by the story line... This is definitely a-movie-to-watch!

After the movie, we hung out at friends' unit and had our Rami!!! Around 7.15pm, I walked to Southbank for the Buddha Festival with one of my friends... We both stopped at the bridge for the fireworks! It was not a grand one, but definitely a nice one! Then, we continued our food hunting among the booths... They sold different kind of vegetarian food! The food was nice... Walked around the area for awhile, called up one of our friends to fetch us home! 

And on the way home, we decided to have another Rami session... Therefore, we stopped by a friend's house and again...Rami!!! Until about 12am only then I reached my house with all the groceries I bought after the movie and a box of chocolate cheese cake by my friend, prepared to go to the bed... I was exhausted but had fun for the whole day! 

PS: Thanks for the lovely chocolate cheese cake and also all of you guys for a lovely and wonderful Sunday!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment