Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER PARTY

Really had a lot of fun last night at Family for Klub Kandy Easter Costume Party! People with gorgeous outfits queuing along the building for hours just to get into that event! We went there around 9.30pm, entered the place about 10pm, got the stamp for the event, walked around the interior space and came out for food hunting! It was still too early for the event and the crowd! Therefore, we went to a nearby McD for a bite! While eating, we had a lot of camwhore pictures as well... LOL! around 11++pm, we went back into the pub and danced to the max!!! I was sweating like hell, with my 4.5 inches heels killing me, yet I wanted to dance away with my buddies whole night long! However, I failed to conquer the pain! Rushed to the nearest seat and rest my legs for a bit... We had a few drinks and left around 1am... Some of us need to work the next day, so we had to leave earlier! Tired still FUN!!!

PS: Event photos were uploaded in my Facebook
Sorry for my laziness of posting photos here!! XD

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment