Friday, October 2, 2009

STRESS

Had some progression improvement for my design assignments, planned to finish up a 3D drawing so that I can get 4 elevations and 2 sections directly from the 3D drawing. However, I found it quite difficult to edit the contour and level for my 3D model as I’m not that proficient with the 3D function in AutoCAD. I tried my best to finish up the ground level so that the other levels will be much easier to continue with. Yet the finishing part for the windows and doors will be very troublesome. I really prayed that I can finish everything in time for the final crit next Thursday.

He messaged me this afternoon asking me whether to have a Gold Coast trip this weekend, but I don’t really think that I can make it since I got lot more assignment to do. Telling him that I’ll try my best to finish as much work as possible so that we can go for the trip, but deep inside I knew that it’s an impossible mission for me to fulfill. Working in front of the laptop screen for the whole afternoon, without leaving my room for a second, I was quite tired. My eyes were hurting badly. Tried to relax myself a bit, I decided to go to the city and come home with him together after his work off.

Got his replied message informing that he might be working late, I had already in the bus heading to city. Too late! I guessed I would just wander around the city and waited for him to finish his work. It was actually killing me with my high heels on, so I headed to Starbucks for a hot white chocolate mocha while waiting for him to finish his work. I enjoyed my drink until the shop was actually going to shut up. Left the shop and leaned against a column in front of the entrance of his office building, he told me he was finishing in another 10 minutes.

Took out my camera and started to play around with it, shooting the views around me, other than high-rise buildings, vehicles & pedestrians, there was not much to look at.

(views around his workplace)

Listening to the songs with my iPhone, he appeared beside me after 25 minutes. Was a bit angry with that, but I can’t really angry with him because he got no choice for his work load, and he was supposed to stay longer for his work if I hadn’t come to the city for him. This caused him to be forced waking up earlier tomorrow for his work again, feeling so sorry for that.

Tired, really tiring. Stress, really stressful. Why can’t I be a little bit harder?

(Pray for my assignments, pray for my models, pray for my final crit, pray for a smooth semester)

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment