Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UNSATIFACTION

He is now sleeping soundly on my bed. Feeling so sweet looking at his sleeping face, he must be very tired after all.

He got his car today from the workshop, but was not satisfy with the imperfect repair of his car. He felt weird with the newly replaced wheel, as well as I did, the feeling was just not right the time I sat in the car. He can't stop complaining about his car that time he reached home after work. After a nice dinner prepared by him, we bathed and went out again with his car. All the way to Sunnybank for dessert and got into a light traffic jam due to road construction, he asked the same question over and over again, about his car.

Had a cup of milk tea just now from Tea Etc, I guessed I'll be staying awake for quite sometime. Hopefully I can fall asleep as soon as possible. Don't really know why I can hardly sleep after I have something to do with tea/coffee. Really envy those people who can still sleep well after having tea/coffee~! Haizzz~!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment