Monday, October 5, 2009

CONFUSION

I don’t really used to update my blog everyday, but I unusually started updating my blog quite often after my birthday one week ago. Maybe I was too touched by the birthday surprise he planned; I was really quite shocked about what he did. He doesn’t seem to be a romantic one, yet he really trying hard to be one, and be a better one just to make me happy. Undeniable, I’m really happy to be with him. When the days are getting longer, the feeling in me towards him is getting stronger. I want to note down everything happened between us, memorizing our dribs and drabs of being together.

I’m fear. Fear of losing him. Sometimes we argue, but most of the time I don’t even understand what were we arguing for. I am taking very serious in this relationship, feeling really different in him. It’s hard to describe, but I’m clear that I love him deeply. That day, he said something that was really heartrending. Maybe it’s my problem for being hot and cold sometimes. I can hardly understand my own either, sometimes being over reacting, emotional & sensitive toward things, I just can’t emotionally control myself. I just don’t know why!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment