Saturday, October 10, 2009

FINAL CRIT

Woke up around 9.30 this morning, after bath, I sat back in front of my laptop to plot out all the drawings I needed to be printed for my final critique later. Did a final observation on my structural model and another 3D model, I found out that part of my structural building was missing. OMG! I was almost flipped out that time because this model took me about one whole day to construct. Immediately I took out all the left over materials and having another half an hour to construct the missing part. After that, I had a simple breakfast with just cereal and milk. It was almost 12pm; I took a bus to school with well protection on my models, really not hoping to get any damage on the models which took me 3 days to finish.

Had the final critique session started around 2pm for the Design 4, it was really letting out a sigh of relief after I finished my presentation. The feedback was mostly about the lacking in sustainable elements on my design. The critics were concentrating more on the environmental friendly design and I really don’t put much attention on the sustainable elements on my design. The major issues about my design were – lack of sustainable elements & an unremarkable poor entrance. So I guessed I have to rethink more about the sustainable part for my design and a better welcoming entrance for the final submission portfolio.

Gastric! I got gastralgia the time I was presenting, around 4.30pm. That little bowl of cereal with milk can’t really prop me up for hours. Quickly right after my presentation, I unpinned all my drawings from the board, rushed myself to the bus stop for a bus home. Decided to reheat my leftover meal last night with microwave to resolve my growling stomach, I can’t live without microwave, how useful can it be!!! Waiting for him to come home, as a companion for him, we went out for dinner as I was still full. Actually was planning to have dessert after the meal, but I was just too tired in time, my eyes can hardly open.

We planned to have a trip tomorrow to Dream World. He decided to wake up at 8.30am, and I’m the one responsible as his alarm clock tomorrow so that we can head to Dream World earlier to enjoy our one-day trip. And I guess I really have to sleep now, or else I won’t be mettlesome enough for the trip!!! WooHoo~! Dream World, here I come~!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment