Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BRIDGE WALK


Went for a walk at Kurilpa Bridge with him after dinner last night. It is a newly constructed pedestrian bridge on Brisbane River based on the principle of tensegrity. I was busy taking pictures all along the bridge and he seemed to be a bit bored. Not much pedestrians were using the bridge last night. There were only few couples enjoying their night at rest points provided along the bridge. The bridge was actually enhanced by using lighting effects. The colours of the light were changing every few seconds, but I can’t really tell the difference of the colours, everything was just blue to me.


After the walk, he was to sleep by that time. So we went back home directly without going anywhere else. I fell asleep quite fast last night. However, my mind still continued thinking about the design assignments.

I had nightmares all night long, about bugs, about assignments & about lecturers. I can’t really sleep well. Was awaken almost every hour by the nightmares I had, I’m so tired now. Going to concentrate on my model making again later, really hope that I can finish as fast as possible with a satisfying outcome. Sigh~! I’m really tired of all these. Hope to relax at least my mind for just a little while.

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment