Monday, October 26, 2009

WEEKENDS

Nothing much to do during last weekend. The most unforgettable part for sure was the sticker photo taking session. After having our brunch at home, we went to the city for a walk. He wanted to buy new shorts, tried for several of the pants and finally he decided to get the last one. Tried to distract myself a little bit from the shopping and concentrate on choosing suitable pants for him, I just don’t want to spend any of my expenses on shopping anymore, at least for this month. I really trying hard to control my expenses, yet I always have no idea on what I spend on, the money seems to be disappearing fast enough when I start to realize it. He seemed to be quite satisfied with his acquisition although it was considered quite expensive from my point of view.

Then, we went to Little Singapore for our late lunch. There was a part time job vacancy notice on the window outside of the shop. After memorizing the e-mail address for the job vacancy, we stepped in for our lunch. A little incident happened after the meal, he was almost fallen down the time we were going to leave the shop. He got really embarrassing and started to blame on my insensibility for leaving him behind without realizing the incident. Okay well, and I guessed the thought of having photo sticker with him is vanished. He decided to leave the city and went to Sunnybank for a haircut. I waited him for the haircut about one and a half hour. Then he drove us to the sticker photo shop to get our very first sticker photo. I was so overjoyed that time. He is so cute in those photos (Thanks for being so loving, my dear).

Went for a movie (Saw VI) after the photo taking, I didn’t really watch much during the movie because it was just too disgusting. The movie from my point of view is just about self-mutilation for the will of survive. What is so nice about self-mutilation? Getting parts of body chopped off or mutilated for survival? I really can’t understand.

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment