Sunday, September 27, 2009

EMOTIONAL

Just got back from the city after a movie titled "FAME", it's a really nice show. It's still strong wind outside, with dust. The time I entered my room, it's so dusty. Immediately, I closed up all the windows. Getting a little bit tired, I was supposed to sleep this time.

I was actually a little bit angry with him just now. He turned on the TV the time he stepped into the house, then he stood in front of the TV without further action. I requested something from him, he replied me with a word "wait". That's it! Not showing any emotions on my face, I entered my room and waited patiently. Finally, he went to his room to get me the thing I requested, and continued on with his TV show. After the fixing up, I took a bath, sat back in front of my laptop. I was waiting for him to off his TV and approached to me. Yes, he did manage to enter my room, with 2 words this time "LANSI". I was getting angrier this time! Without giving him any reaction, he walked away.

I just don't know why I get quite emotional lately. I just don't know why!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment