Monday, September 28, 2009

MY 22ND BIRTHDAY

Last night we went for a dinner at Jo-Jo’s with another 2 of my friends. I and my friend had pasta, he had his favorite steak and another friend had fried chicken. We took pictures, we enjoyed our dinner there. The dinner was very nice, but it was quite expensive though. I was actually planning to treat them for the dinner, as it was my birthday dinner. However, they paid everything.



(Penne Polo & Salmon Pasta)




(Steak & Fried Chicken with Chips)



(Friends & My Dear)


Wondering what I should do for a repay, we headed to the bus stop and took a bus home. Waited for the bus at the stop, the weather was freezing cold. The wind blew strongly, and I can hardly stand still. I tried my best to keep myself warm, hid myself next to him as a shield preventing the direct contact with the blowing wind.


(While waiting for the Bus)


Finally the bus arrived, immediately I jumped into the bus to escape from the cold air outside. We planned to have some drinks at my room. He had his wine prepared with another 2 bottles of beer. We played cards and drink until 11pm I guessed. They headed back home dizzily, walking up the stairs like crab. What a funny scene! I went back to my room and he handed me a present, made by his own, printed edited photos of us in a 3-segmented photo frame. I love it so much; I can see that he really worked hard on it as he is not a handy guy!

I slept around 11.45pm, and my room was bright again around 12am! With one of my friends holding a birthday cake, one of them holding a camera with video mode on, they walked into my room with birthday song. Aw… so touching! I was stunt for a second, not knowing what to do. With my pyjamas already on me, a sleepy face and messy hair, I made a wish and blew out the candles. Headed back to the kitchen, we took photos again and shared the cake together. It was a chocolate cake, tasty! We chatted for a while in the dining hall, and then it was the time for us to rest. They went back to their apartment, I was so touching. What a surprise! I hugged him, kissed him in the lips, and thanked him for everything. After a goodnight kiss, I can see that he was very exhausted. He went to bed and as well as me. What a day! What a birthday! What a surprising 22nd birthday!


(What a SURPRISE!)

Had lunch with all the Tawau-gang in a Hong Kong restaurant at Chinatown just now. It was a nice dim sum session. What a wonderful birthday in Brisbane, thanks to all of you~!!!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment