Wednesday, September 30, 2009

TIRING BUT ENJOYABLE

Heard my message tone this morning around 8, but I was unable to get up for the message and I was quite sure that the message was from him. I decided to continue my sleep, for another 2 hours; the 2nd message tone woke me up. This time, I forced myself out of the bed, reaching my phone and read the message. He was requesting for my company for lunch. For sure, I replied, can’t wait to see him in the city around 12pm. Another message asking me to assist him for the city hall project, why not, I was ready to help, anytime!

Didn’t really grab any breakfast, I had just plain water. Sitting in front of my laptop, was actually planning to start my design CAD drawing a little bit. However, I failed. Failed to reach the CAD software on my desktop, I was facebooking again! (Now I’m bit regret for that, as being such lazy, I can probably fail my subject this semester!) Kept blaming myself on being lazy, yet I can’t mentally control myself to start doing my assignment. Sounds so shit! Okay, maybe tomorrow, I told myself guiltily, wondering whether I’m really going to start my assignment tomorrow or not.

I left the house approximately 12pm, took a 12.07pm bus to the city. Wandering around the city for awhile, I entered a pharmacy shop to buy something. Unfortunately, they requested a prescription for that item! By telling me how and where to get the prescription with a name card, I left the shop and tried to search for the clinic. Firstly, I went to a wrong level with all other customers staring at me, feeling kind of embarrassing. So I gave up and called him. Waited him in front of KrispyKreme for about 15 minutes, we had our lunch somewhere near his office.

(I had lasagne and he had fish & chips)

After the lunch, we headed back to the city hall and started the work. Following him in and out, up and down the building, reaching different floors and different rooms, taking pictures around, I just trying to be more helpful for him so that he can finish his work faster. I left the city hall around 3pm when he was supposed to meet someone else for his further work progression. Again, I went back to the clinic and this time I got it right. Approaching the reception, I showed my ID to make an appointment for tomorrow (but I think I won’t be going for the appointment as what he told me, the consultation fee will be very expensive and actually I can get a free one in my university).

Walked myself to the bus stop to get a bus home, he called me just 10 seconds after the bus departed. Asking me where was I, and was planning to have a tea session with me for he had actually done his work. I stopped at another bus stop and took a bus back to the city. However, he got a call from his boss to have a talk on the progression work when I reached the city, so I walked to the arts & crafts shop to get something I need for my model making. Waited him for another 30 minutes, we finally made it to a bubble tea shop for our late tea session. What a tiring day, but I did enjoy spending time with him!

After the dinner, we cuddled around my bed, had a little chit chat, surfed around the net showing him some of my favourite video clips. Someone messaged me through facebook, it was him! Feeling a little bit curious, I thought he is a full-time-busy guy, why was he so free to message me? Replying him apathetically, didn’t really feeling to chat with him, I off my chat room. I went back to my dear, trying to spend more time with him as he was going to sleep soon. I guessed today was just a tiring and gloomy working day for him!


* he = SN

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment