Saturday, September 26, 2009

TERM-BREAK

I woke up around 8 this morning, the time he stepped into my room. Too tired to get out of my bed the time he asked me to go jogging with him. I really apologize for that. Feeling so sorry that I failed to keep my promise for the jogging session, I was just too tired.

Struggling awhile in the bed, I was still unable to wake up. He went back to his room, telling me that he wanted to go for gym later and might be back around 12pm. I managed to leave my bed around 11am, got out of my room; I found that he was still in front of his laptop. Feeling a little bit curious, why was he still in his room? He was supposed to be at the gym now. Asking why, he told me that he was going to the office for some unfinished work later and will be back in 2-3 hours. I offered him for my company, he refused.

Dragging myself into the washroom, he left right after I prepared to have my brunch.

Staying alone in my room, I stared at the view outside my window. The wind is quite strong today and the sun is hot enough to hurt my skin. I don’t use to apply any products for sun protection so it’s better for me to stay in the house. 1st day of my term-break, nothing much I can do. Too lazy to start my work, sitting in front of my laptop, I surfed around without purpose. Searched for some layout templates for my blog, changed it and started my new post.

And now, going to end my blog and just wait for him to come home with my lunch…^^. Subway I guess, with kiwis!!!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment