Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NEW YEAR

We started on 8 Aug 2009, ended on 2 Feb 2010. I used to cry everytime we argued, but this time, even though it really hurts, I didn't cry. By the time I recieved his message, I knew that something was wrong between us. We were just so different in everything. Therefore, it's not going to work out even though we continue on. So, he chose to stop and I had already accepted this fact way before I recieved his message.

Told my mom about this, she said she had already known the ending the day I started this relation. WOW, what a surprising answer! I went out with my friends for a drink after that, all of them knew that I'll be fine. Ya, I think I'll be fine, too. They really tried hard to make me laugh last night, still I was moody but I didn't cry, I felt a little bit curious bout this, WHY?

A new life for me in 2010? Ya, I guess so. So to him...

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment