Thursday, February 11, 2010

I HAD TRIED

Feeling so calm recently. I don’t really want to think too much about the past anymore. What is more important now, is future. Looking forward positively. Used to be so dependent on him, now I guess it’s time for me to be tougher and on one’s own. Friends are trying to make sure I’m alright, asking me reasons of the breaking up, my answer is always “I guess I’m just too numb about being in a relation…”

Actually tried very hard to make this relation worked, but I failed, at least he was the one to give up first, so I got no choice but to accept the fact that things just didn’t work out for us. Of course, this is not what I expected. I thought that he would be more unfaltering, though he was the one to ask for a break! Such a ludicrous!

All of a sudden, I got a message from my ex, asking me where am I. Haaa… what a coincidence! We didn’t contact with each other for quite sometimes. And he appeared just right after I broke up! LOL… Asking me to hang out with him when he is back. I said: WHY NOT? ^^

Went for a drink with my friend, asking the same question again, and I gave the same answer as I did for everyone. Lazy to explain much, I changed the topic as fast as possible. Really wanted to thank him for accompanying me to supper.

PS: Guys, I’m fine… Don’t worry about me! OK? Anyway, thank you!


* he = TF

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment