Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HE vs HE

It’s been a while since my last post. I’d been so busy recently flying Tawau – Kota Kinabalu to get the keloid scar on my right ear cured!!! The operation was done without a hitch. After the operation of removing the keloid scar, I had to undergo a 5-time electron radiation treatment every other day.

Today was the last day of the treatment, I was so relieved after the treatment. Being so sick of flying to Kota Kinabalu day about, but I really feel thankful to both the doctors who had participated in this whole treatment and had given me a lot of advices and supports. Both of them are so funny and friendly. I can never forget them.

I called him just now while waiting for my flight back to Tawau. The passionate in love between us seemed to be fading away, at least I am the one feeling that way because he does not seem to be excited at all on getting my call. Does this mean that our relation is turning into a stable state, or does this mean that he no longer loves me? Am I taking unnecessary pains to study an insignificant? I think I can only get the answer when I am back in Brisbane face to face with him.

Another “him”, out of nowhere, starts to “interact” with me quite often… I wonder why… I lost my faith in believing what he said, because he disappointed me too many times. Not to say that he lied, but it was too hard for me to believe him on being so busy till can’t even reply a single message of mine. Headache… Confusing… Blur…

JEANETTE!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THE VEXATION… THINK ABOUT CHINESE NEW YEAR FOR NOW!!!

PS: GAMBLE GAMBLE… LAMI LAMI… ANYONE? LOLx


* he = L , he = SN

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment