Saturday, February 27, 2010

BACK IN AUS

Finally, I’m back to Brisbane again… A place where other than Tawau, my second choice to stay. Today is kinda windy and dim outside. It was drizzling when I was on my way home this morning. He was the one to fetch me from Gold Coast Airport, felt so pleased that he was willing to drive all the way to the airport to fetch me. However, he didn’t seem to be very happy. I didn’t see any smile on his face, so did I, maybe we were both tired. I was having a really hard time during the flight; I can’t really sleep well throughout the whole journey. That was really torturing.

He asked me a question that was so out of my expectation just now on the way home. He didn’t seem to be happy about what I answered. After that, we never talk to each other. During the flight, I was still thinking to have a good conversation with him all way through. However, my mind changed when I saw him at the first sight, he really seemed to be very unhappy. I wonder why? Not enough sleep? I hope that didn’t have something to do with me.

Reached home after about an hour ride. He helped me to move my luggage upstairs to my apartment, borrowed my hard drive, and left. Still unable to say anything (was actually planning to treat him for breakfast but he bought SUBWAY before he fetched me), so I had to cancel my plan and thanked him for his help. Went into my room, checked on my stuff, everything is still the same. The only thing that I’m curious about is…no dust! No dust on the table or any other corners of my room. Weird! Second thing, I checked on the toilet, my shampoo and shower gel are still there, but my facial wash is gone!!! Argh~!!! My facial wash was the most expensive thing in the toilet man!!! Sigh~!!!

Went back to my room, unpacked some of my stuff, it was time for me to sleep. Really tired…

Called HIM when I woke up, it is just so hard to call oversea as both sides will get delayed in the conversation. Talked with HIM for awhile in the phone, he promised to find place to online next time because he is now working at somewhere outskirts without any internet connections available. I’m homesick again~! Really miss the happy moments in hometown… and thanks to YOU, for accompanying me all way through…


* he = L , HIM = B

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment