Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HIM

Met someone that happened to have met a year ago just the day before Chinese New Year. We had lunch together. He is still the same, humourous yet a little bit of glib manner. However, this time, I realize a sense of likeable in him. During Chinese New Year, we hung out for a drink sometimes. We did have a lot of fun together drinking, dancing, clubbing, etc. Before he went back to where he worked, he accompanied me till daybreak. So sweet of him!!! At the moment he left, I felt that I had a slight attraction on him… Gosh!!! How can this happen?

Went to KK for recheck on my surgical wound, everything is fine. He fetched me from the airport that day, following him for his site inspection, had our lunch at a shopping mall, walked around to shop for my shoes (still I can’t get one) before my time of appointment. After the recheck, we went for a movie (Little Big Soldier)… For me, it’s a comedy, kinda funny! Then he fetched his auntie to the hospital for a visit, bought the drive-through McDonald for my dinner, and fetched me to the airport. A simple but happy day that I’ll never forget!!!

PS: Thanks so much for your help!!! ^^


* he = B

1 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Unknown said...

wow...i'm not quite sure bout the actual meaning of ur posting...but thanks!!!

Post a Comment