Thursday, May 13, 2010

THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK

It's quite some time since I posted the previous post. Recently I'm up to something... which I'm so addicted about it. Not because of the thing itself, but of the users of it! Hahaha... Wanna know what I'm up to? Here's the answer...>>> 《刀剑英雄》A Chinese online game which I'm recently playing and I can't miss a single day to not signing in to it! The website for this game is http://bw.my.changyou.com/! If you're interested to find out what it looks like, then you can just click on the link and start to download it... Then you're done! But firstly, like what I mentioned, I don't find the game itself interesting, but it's the users (players) of it!!! Duh~!

Let me update a little bit of myself in this blog. Wasn't really that busy this week...

Monday: Went to work as usual from 11.30am-3.00pm, ended up accompanying my friend to buy some groceries. And I spotted something which I love so much and hardly got the chance to really look at it closely... TULIPS!!! My favourite flowers!
My friend bought so many goods for her dinner. And I was almost late to my class in the evening because of my 'kindness' companied! 

Tuesday: Another working day from 12.00pm-21.00pm! The very 1st night shift for me... Nothing much special, but I got the same shift as a very nice girl - Jocelyn... She is a very funny girl! And I was laughing and laughing all night long during the shift with her... 

Wednesday: Had Kanji test in the evening Japanese tutorial class... And I got headache all night long... Yet I can't miss the chance to sign in to my precious game... Everyone in my guild was scolding and chasing me to rest, so... I was forced to offline... Took 2 tablets of NUROFEN and off to bed... T.T

Today: Nothing much special as well... The only thing which was making me kinda embarrassed just now during work...>>> I was calling out for a guy of his order (Steamed chicken with rice), what I said was "先生,你的鸡好了 (Sir, your chicken is ready)." And one of my colleagues stared at me and laughed so hard!!! Well, I know it sounded a bit weird with the term I was using... LOL

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment