Thursday, November 26, 2009

WORRIES

Having weird dreams for sometimes since the holiday starts! Dreams about failing for the courses, dreams about bugs, dreams about family and friends, all sorts of weird dreams I have never had before. Everytime I have these kind of weird dreams; I will definitely share with him. He will just look at me and say “Why are you so weird?”, petting my head and ask me not to worry so much, not to think too much. I guess I’m really being kind of weird recently; is it because I’m too tense on myself?

It is really happy that the holiday has finally started and all the assignments have come to an end. However, I start to worry about the results! Yes! The result! I got no confident at all for my result this semester! Everything seems to be so blur and confusing. Is it because I have got out of track for almost 1 year from this architecture stuff? I tried so hard through the semester to be more creative and innovative in design, yet my brain always went blank. There’s nothing else I can do now. Being regret is useless at this point. The only thing I can do now is to wait. Wait for the stupid f**king results! If I fail, I can only blame on myself to be not trying hard enough, if I’m so lucky to pass, then really thank GOD for everything!

AGAIN, GOOD LUCK FOR ME TO GET AT LEAST A PASS FOR ALL MY SUBJECTS~!!! PLZ!!!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment