Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WISH ME LUCK

I was so angry of myself just now. Tried so hard to install the ArchiCAD into my dear’s laptop (because I failed to install to my own laptop for several times), and started to do my CAD assignment. Then here came the trouble, I can hardly follow the tutorial handouts. The tutorial notes taught me how to set up, but never told me how to trim/cut-off unwanted parts. DAMN!!! Getting angrier and angrier while I was trying to figure out the tools from the software. He was out to his friend’s house, getting some movies from his friend. On the other hand, I was struggling so much in front of his laptop, trying to fix my stupid building with the unfamiliar software.

SHIT!!! This assignment costs me 10%, actually that shouldn’t be any big deal for me, but I was not confidence enough with other assignments of the same subject. So I can only choose to do my best and try to get the maximum score out of this 10% assignment. Another night without him staying awake by my side when I feel upset. I can’t really ask for more, trying hard to be more understanding, I have to stay quiet most of the time because he needs to work and I’m the one being so-called ‘FREE’ all the time. Can’t really sleep well recently, tried to relax myself a little bit, dragging myself out of the stress, still I failed.

Just like one of my classmate, I can feel the tension in her, through all her postings on PLURK. However, we are different. Different because she is a perfectionist, and I am just muddling along hoping for a PASS in subjects that I got lack confidence in. Going to be another sleepless night, if any day I can really get a fulltime 8 hours sleep, then that would definitely ONLY during holidays, and he will never know I always stay up during the night alone.

WISH ME LUCK FOR THIS SEMESTER!!! WISH ME LUCK FOR THE COMING SEMESTERS!!! ><

2 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

~G~ said...

GOOD LUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! *huGs*

Unknown said...

lol...Thanks GREG~! *hugs*

Post a Comment