Sunday, November 22, 2009

BORING

The third day of holiday since the last assignment had been passed up? Bored! Really bored! Nothing much can do. Busy thinking and planning of what to get him for Christmas gift. Had an idea in my mind weeks ago. Seriously don’t know whether he will like the gift I’m going to present, but I decided to give it a try, at least, that gift means a lot to me, hope it will be the same for him.

Decision made, I bought all the ‘ingredients’ needed, and get started on my ‘plan’. So long so far, the ‘outcome’ is quite satisfying since it’s the first time I do something like that, I don’t really expect much. I spent two nights on my ‘plan’, slept around 4am almost everyday. Not to say that I need that long period of time to get my ‘plan’ done. It’s just the problem that I can’t really fall asleep early.

This morning, a long-looking-forward-to SATURDAY! Woke up the time he entered my room. Still I was too tired to get out from my bed. He requested me to on my laptop so that he can have his manga surfing while I continued my sweet dream. Woke up exactly 12 in the afternoon, going to prepare a very simple ‘Indo-Mee’ breakfast for him as he requested whilst I had tuna sandwich with cheese! My fav cheese!

Went for ice-cream session in the city around 4pm, walk around South Bank, and then get home. It was really a hot sunny day. Can’t really imagine how HOT it will be during summer! He prepared mince meat spaghetti for dinner. It was undeniable awesome. His cooking skill is way on top of me. Oh gosh! Feeling so embarrassing being a girl with bad cooking skill. Not that I can’t cook, it’s just that my food won’t be as tasty as his!

Got a little argument just now about something really minor, it was my fault, I knew it, being emotional. He went back to his room after the silence between us, I didn’t chase after him to apologize. Again, I feel a little bit regret on that now, but I think tomorrow everything will be fine again. Or else, I really got no idea what can I do to fix it!

Hope that tomorrow will be a warming sunny Sunday! Cheers for HOLIDAYS~!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment