Monday, February 9, 2009

SAD & LONELY

Last night was a silent & sad night
We know each other for quite a period of time
However we don't communicate much
Last night was the night he talked so much to me
Bout his feelings, bout his sadness, & bout her
He found it so hard to accept the breaking up
But he can do nothing and just let her go
Without her in his life, he felt so lonely
He doesn't know how to spend his free time
Hanging out with friends will be the best choice
For me, being a good listener is the only thing I can do
Being his friend, I can only accompany him
I don't really good in giving any advice
Therefore I choose to stay quiet and listen
Really nothing much I can do in his situation
I can only wish that he can recover as fast as possible

* he = JW

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment