Friday, February 6, 2009

CONFUSION

Someone called me this morning when I was just ready for work. He is still the same, his voice, his tone of speaking, his attitude. I didn't feel shocked when i got his call, just feeling weird. He was telling me that he changed his hp number, just wanted to let me know. He asked a lot of questions & I can hardly remembered what he asked.

The only two things I remembered quite clear were:
1) He asked whether I was in Tawau during CNY, why I never inform him bout that, why he never see me in pubs during CNY...
2) He asked whether there'll be another chance for him to care bout me, to love me & be with me again...

For question 1, of course for sure I'm in Tawau, and I did go to pubs but never got the chance to meet him only. And yes, the time I hang out in pubs is getting lesser & lesser. Reason for that, I don't know why. Some of my friends said that I changed for someone/something. Others just feeling weird of my disappearance in pubs during celebrations/events. Maybe, I tell myself. Or maybe not. It's just so confusing. No, I never change. Never for anyone/anything. The only reason I hang out less is I'm getting bored on pubs/even feeling bored & lazy on getting out of the house. That's it.

For question 2, I got no answer for it. I only told him that I got a lovely & caring BF for the mean time. Trying to avoid the continuation of the topic. Cause for me, I'll never ever be with someone that broke up with me years ago. The feeling will definitely NOT THE SAME. Don't you think so? For now, I just want to remain the friendship between me & him. Nothing more than that.

* him = SC

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment