Saturday, August 4, 2012

LAZY PIG

The weather in Brisbane is getting colder & colder. It drops until 3-4 degree Celsius during night time & never get higher than 18 during the day. I'll rather hide under my warm blanket & not to get up every morning. >.< Hate that feeling so much!!!

Recently isn't motivated to start doing assignment, although I think it's easy to finish the job assigned by the group. All I'm into is to work work & work without thinking anything else. I'm not a workaholic for sure, but I feel happier to work than staring at the laptop doing the assignment which I hate so much about. No matter what, I still need to stay focus on the study more than others, YES! I know that & keep telling myself to start doing it, yet physically & mentally don't work quite well together. GOD, what happen to me???

I start to get along pretty well with the groupmates. Hopefully the group assignment goes fine too. Nothing special to add-on. My weekly routine will normally be going to class on Monday & Tuesday, slacking on Wednesday, working on Thursday & Friday, hanging out with friends on Saturday and struggling to do some school work on Sunday (LOL). SERIOUSLY, I'M A LAZY PIG!!! Damn, I hate myself so much!!!


0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment