Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MIXED FEELING

Recently is up to an online game... well to be frank, it's nothing special than the other online games I played before, but...it's extremely few people playing this online game AND this really catches my attention to play... :P Wanna know what's the game? Nah... I'm not going to tell you!!! I just want to keep it as few people as it can be to enjoy this game...SORRY!!!

Above is not what I really want to talk about for this post... and it starts now...

I've been thinking hard lately about us. Wondering what happened to you? You are treating me distantly... don't you feel that way? Mixed feeling is really torturing me, I can't ask for a clear answer from you, and neither can I find out from anyone else but YOU. I feel lost, lost in the way that I'd never felt before, lost in the sense that I can hardly gain back my faith in believing what you told me earlier. Can I? No, I can't. I'm losing my vitality to think of all those questions without answers. I'm exhausted, in the love on just one side, with another side of uncertainty, I rather let go in this point.
Maybe, I've been expecting too much from you. Maybe, I need you more than I thought. However, I know that I'll be happy enough for a few days on just getting a how-are-you. No one have ever made me feel such helpless before. I think you'll be the biggest challenge ever either for me to fight for or let go!!!

All I want to know from you is just
THE SIMPLEST QUESTION YET THE HARDEST QUESTION TO ANSWER...
HAVE YOU EVER FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ME?

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment