Thursday, April 14, 2011

PERFUME

Recently kind of fall for trying different types of perfume!

Currently using some that I really like (more to fruity & soft appealing fragrances...)

1. Acqua Di Gioia
Got caught by the sales girl when I was waiting for my friend at Myer. She was promoting this perfume so hard that I can't reject her. Therefore, I bought it with a free gift and she was kind enough to give me some other perfume samples. Anyway, I'm happy because I like it.







2. Ralph Lauren
I received it as a gift from my friends on my 23rd birthday in Brisbane. I like it so much. Hereby, I want to thank them for remembering my birthday! Muacks...^^










3. DKNY Red Delicious 
This was also a present from my friend. Actually I prefer the green one. However, this one isn't bad after all. I think most of the girls will like it as well. Why don't give it a try?










4. CK In2U
Bought it from a pharmacy store when I was walking pass the shop and spotted the word "SALE" on all the perfumes. Girls just can't resist things on SALE. Don't you agree? Went through a lot of the perfumes and finally decided to buy this.







5. Burberry Brit
I got this on the same day as I got the CK In2U. And you know what? Out of so many perfumes, I love this the MOST! It is really a soft, sweet & nice fragrance to wear! Even one of my MALE friend used it...^^

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment