Friday, September 10, 2010

WAITING

Sitting alone at the library, waiting for my friend's call. He was supposed to accompany me on a visit to my proposed site to take some photos, but I was late due to the wait for my turn on the tutorial just now. Nothing much to talk about my design with the tutor just now, because my drawings were just random without any fixed dimensions. Slightly talked bout my ideas on the bridge, the tutor didn't seem to have much problem with it, so I guess I'm alright! HAPPY! Next thing I'm gonna do is to focus on the model building tomorrow. Then the rest of next week is to fix my design problem.

Boring! Still waiting for the call and my phone seems to lie on the table silently. Sigh~ What the hell is he doing and when is he going to call me? Nah~ After all it's still my fault, I made him waiting just now and now's my turn to wait. T.T

It was drizzling outside. Had a 6-inch Subway with a cup of white hot chocolate. I'm half-full. Planning to have another meal after my site analysis is done! And he is definitely owing me a cup of milk tea. "Ladies' every-month-problem"? Who cares! I never stop in taking cold things since I was born! LOL! Without milk tea, there's like something missing in my life! Overstating? Not at all! I'm serious! Milk tea, I love YOU!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment