Tuesday, September 28, 2010

23rd B'DAY

26th September 2010

Woke up around noon, called my friend to accompany me to do some preparations for the night coming little birthday party! Nothing much to prepare tho, just for the drinks and the cake. My friends reserved a 10" strawberry cake, it was really nice and delicious. Unluckily, she bought the wrong candles with the number of 22 instead of 23! LOL. Correct information on the chocolate plate but wrong for the candle. Nah~ Whatever! Who cares?
The wordings on the chocolate plate? 贱-NET 23 生日快乐 > Jeanette 23rd Happy Birthday! 
* The meaning of 贱? Find it out yourself!

We had lots of fun in my friend's house (as I organised my party at her place, more convenient and it's at least a private unit). One of my friend wasn't feeling quite well due to her food poisoning (take care and rest well yo!). We drank, we talked, we played dices. However, I was too tired and was already home before 11pm! Took a shower and prepared to sleep!

27th September 2010

Worked in the morning, and after work, I went to buy some Halloween stuffs for the Klub Kandy Halloween party. What had I bought? Devil Hair-band! Danced all night long till everyone was so sweaty!!! The place was so so crowded! I spotted bunnies, Marios, princesses, Pikachu, etc...

** Thank you all of you guys to celebrate my birthday with me and also all the wishes that I received! Love you guys so much!

0 f.e.e.d.b.a.c.k.s:

Post a Comment